Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Shameless Plug Time: Internet Innovations - Feb 6

Yes, that's right, it's shameless plug time again. Your's truly will be participating on a panel with Gary Cluff and Bret Hollander to discuss what's new and cool in Internet Recruiting. Gary will be providing a view on what internet tools are popular with employers and candidates alike, Bret will share his wisdom the various internet sourcing tools available, and I will be discussing how to effectively utilize social networking tools in your recruiting strategy.

The February WTPF Internet Innovations event will take place on Wednesday, February 6 at The Tower Club in Tysons Corner, VA. WTPF members and non-members alike are encouraged to attend.

For more information, click here
To register online, click here

3 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you see this?

Pre-Conference Workshop E
Leveraging CRM Approaches and Tools to Support World-class Talent Acquisition
Master Burnett (Dr. John Sullivan & Associates)

looks like what i did for EA:
http://www.salesforce.com/customers/hi-tech-software/electronic_arts.jsp

interesting !!!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Ben:

My name is William and I am CEO of the blog, www.Joboja.Blogspot.com . I found out about your blog through the Careerist.com. I look at your website regularly and I think it is good. In fact I have bookmarked it. I would like to partner and trade links with you. I am based in Chicago and I receive traffic locally as well as from all over the world. I hope to hear back from you soon and if you have any questions please let me know. If you decide to trade links with us please send back your web address and how you would like your site's name to be listed. If you decide to trade links with us, use the name Joboja and the URL: www.joboja.blogspot.com . Until then have a great day.

Best Regards,
William Parker
CEO, Joboja
jobojablogspot@gmail.com
(773) 835-0188

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger rogel dias said...

Hi Ben,

My name is Rogel and I just started to make a blog on freeware Human Resources software in order to help new employers, starting businesses, small companies, ... to streamline their Human Resources Department without spending money for those resources they might need.
As a HR-manager and SAP HR certified consultant I add weekly an interesting freeware software dealing with HR-issues.
You can find me at http://www.hr-freesoftware.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home