Thursday, February 08, 2007

Jobster's Done It Again

So, I'm visiting our New York office today, which is about a block east of Times Square->, I'm checking e-mail, and I run across this news release regarding Jobster. Those of you who have read this blog for a while know that I've been a fan of their's since their launch, and have continuously been amazed by their ingenuity and vision. I'm not a current client however, so I've been a bit out of the loop lately. This move however does not surprise me at all. In fact, ever since they launched the social networking aspects of their site, I felt that this may be a direction that they were heading anyway. It makes sense. Anyone over the age of 45 probably looks at Jobster and likely doesn't know what to do with it. Tags? A picture? Faves & Fans? Video? Much better aligned to Gen X & Y than to the Boomers.

Once again I'm energized by the direction that Jobster is taking online recruiting. I wasn't sure if Jobster wasn't right for my firm before. But now that the focus is clearly on more the 'Digital Generation', it probably makes much more sense for our Campus Recruiting and junior-level talent hiring needs. Kudos to JGo for once again breaking new ground.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben: Pls drop me a line.

Jason Goldberg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home