Wednesday, June 27, 2007

15 Minutes With Mendoza

A few weeks back, Dave Mendoza offered to profile me on his blog. He has done this with many others and I felt honored to be approached with the opportunity. It was an interesting experience though. I'm actually a pretty modest guy. I like to have some control over what I put out there about myself and who I 'connect' to. On the other hand though, it's all about building your own personal brand these days, and I'm all for that.



Mr. Mendoza was so kind as to put up my Profile yesterday and I thank him for that. BTW, if you aren't LinkedIn to Mr. Mendoza, you aren't LinkedIn, so be sure to join his network today!

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Dan Schawbel said...

Thank you for linking to my site.

I agree it is all about your Personal Brand, but being profiled on another site sure helps in that attempt.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ben, great profile and you definitely deserve more public industry exposure, so you need to fix the link to your profile on Mendoza's blog: it's at http://sixdegreesfromdave.com/2007/06/26/meet-ben-gotkin-recruiting-strategy-leader-at-rsm-mcgladrey/

-- Glenn Gutmacher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home